Mark Roth has joined BHT as Head of Property Management. Attending to properties on behalf of the many landlords who look to BHT for the sharp-end property expertise that protects their investments, Mark is at home with the challenges of everything from RICS compliant service charge management through to building maintenance, Health and Safety compliance and much else.
Mark's appointment extends our breadth of expertise into some new areas and underlines our commitment to delivering a first class property management service.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Joined BHT in January 2016
- BNP Paribas Real Estate from 2013
- DTZ from 2012
- Lambert Smith Hampton from 2005
- Turner & Partners from 2002
- Stappard Howes from 2001