A seasoned professional who has worked on an impressive number of successful disposals and acquisitions in London and the north of England, Mathew Halliwell has a deserved reputation for making property deals happen. He is also highly regarded for his skills in industrial and office lettings, deploying his expertise to ensure best outcomes for clients in lease renewals, rent reviews and renegotiations.
Mathew adds his years of experience and market knowledge to that of the other senior professionals at BHT.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Working with BHT since 2013
- Set up Brownlow Halliwell in 2008
- Industrious Asset Management from 2007
- Commercial Estates Group from 2004
- Started with CLS Holdings PLC in 1996