Robin is the man who put the 'H' in BHT and is a familiar face to many in northern property. He has a particular interest in BHT's retail agency and the firm's development operations, as well as taking a leading role in many lease renewal and rent review negotiations on behalf of clients.
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered since 1982
- Qualified by taking a correspondence course with the College of Estate Management, Reading
- A founding partner of BHT in 1998
- Joined Hill Woolhouse in 1995
- Ran the DSH commercial department from 1982
- Started at Dacre, Son and Hartley in 1976