We are delighted to announce that Jonathan Wade has re-joined BHT. His principal role will be investment, both disposal and acquisition, but he will also be assisting with development and business generation.
Jonathan worked for BHT from February 2004 until June 2013 and latterly has been trading as Wade Property Consultants. The decision to merge the two companies is a win for all parties and will enable us to continue to provide an excellent service to our clients in the changing property environment.
Our experienced investment team now comprises David Brackenridge, Jonathan Wade, Mathew Halliwell and Tom Grimshaw.
In the last couple of months we have been active on the investment side including:-
- The acquisition of New Hall Hey Retail Park, Rawtenstall – £14.25 million.
- The acquisition of an industrial investment with land at Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire – £2.55 million.
- The disposal of a new build warehouse in Keighley – circa £4 million.
- The disposal of Kwik Fit, Penicuik, Edinburgh – £630,000.
- The acquisition of warehouse in Nottingham – £2.45 million.
Should you require any advice on either disposal or acquisitions, please do not hesitate to contact us 0113 244 9020.